*How long have you been together? Been together for 14 Years, married for 12
*How long did you date? We dated for 1 1/2 years.
*How old is he?30
*Who eats more? It depends. Most of the time he does, unless it is cake.
*Who said I love you first? Jason
*Who is taller? Jason
*Who sings better? Jason.... well he claims that he does but I never heard him sing.
*Who is smarter? It depends on what the subject it. He is sooooo smart about fixing or figuring out anything mechanical. I am smarter at spelling and music.
*Who does the laundry? Me
*Who does the dishes?Me
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jason
*Who pays the bills? I do
*Who mows the lawn? I have mowed the lawn a lot but so has Jason.
*Who cooks dinner? I do.
*Who drives when you are together? Jason
*Who is more stubborn? Jason
*Who kissed who first? It was mutual
*Who asked who out? I did. I asked him to Sadies. Remember that Lacy?
*Who proposed? Jason
*Who is more sensitive? Me
*Who has more friends? I do.
*Who has more siblings? I do I have 2 sisters and 4 brothers. He has 1 sister, 2 brothers.
*Who wears the pants in the family? Jason (I have been told you have to train your man and I didn't learn that till it was too late. ha ha ha)
Tag you are it............Everyone on my blog.. who hasn't done this one yet!!
1 comment:
yes i remember that. good times.
Post a Comment