


Oh I love this little girl so much. I can't believe it has been 7 years since she was born. Time is flying by. We were just watching home videos of when she was 1. It just makes me realize how every moment counts. These little kids are growing up so fast and I want them to stay small. I love Jaycee so much. She is so much fun to go to the Theater with. She has so much personality. She is loving and sweet. I hope she has a great day today.
5 comments:
I can't believe how much your kids look like both of you!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!
it's also National Kindness Day today, what a great day for our kids to be born on!
Cute blog!! Your family is soo cute!!
Happy Birthday Jaycee!!! We had fun singing to you on the phone yesterday. I hope you had a WONDERFUL day, We LOVE you!!!
I ♥ your blog! Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment