I am going to go private in about a week or so. I want everyone who wants to read my blog to leave their email address for me. Please don't hesitate to let me know your emails.
The reason I am going private is because of some people's opinions on what my boundaries should be on what I write. I had someone think I am depressed and suicidal??? I looked back at all my entries and have NO IDEA where someone would get that idea. I don't think I can write on this blog and not be real because I don't know how to "pretend" to be perfect when I am not. I look back at my blog that I have made 183 journal entries about me and my family. I will forever treasure this history. I wish I could be public only because I think it is easier to get to each others blogs that way but I am not blogging for you or for the world... I am blogging for me and my family so I'd like to continue privately so I am free to say how I feel. This is history, this is me. If you really know me, you know I am not depressed or suicidal! I just struggle with my weight. Wow, I guess I am the only one???
This has been a CRAZY busy month so far. I can't believe that Christmas is around the corner. My heart was touched last night when a gift was left on our doorstep from a SECRET SANTA. I have no idea who it was but my kids were so excited and I was emotional to think that there are so many giving people in this world. Thank you to whoever you are!!! I have been blessed so many times.
No comments:
Post a Comment