Friday, March 13, 2009

St. Patricks Day at school.





Jaycee and Jake's school decided to have a green day today since we'll be on break for the official St. Patricks Day. I just love having a girl and being able to dress her up. She is so cute and fun. Jake didn't have any green shirts that he was "comfortable" wearing. Oh well, I guess that is a 9 year old boy for ya????

6 comments:

Aletha and Brian said...

She is so cute! I love her hair, I might have to try that sometime. :)

Hopie said...

HOLY CRAP!!! She is so cute!!!!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

She's so beautiful...and HOW fun for their school to do that...my son's school didn't do that, he would have loved it, since HIS birthday is just the day AFTER St. Patricks Day!

Nathan and Amy said...

Just adorable!! :-)

Kena said...

Oh my goodness....love the earings! It is so fun to play dress up. What a cute girl!!

Drake Family said...

Jaycee's hair turned out so cute! We don't go on break til this Fri thru Mon. We do our own thing up here I guess! LOL