Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Some old favorite pics of the kids

Jaycee
Jake

Jason and Jake

Jake with some friends

the kids

Jaycee, Grandpa and Rylee with the puppies.
I'm cleaning of some pics off the computer and moving them to disk. I can't believe how fast these kids are growing up. I need to go through my other disks and find some good ones.

jake

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb and Jaycee
I haven't been checking and commenting on others blogs as much as I'd like to especially the private ones. I keep forgetting. A year ago, blogs were my favorite things to look at. I think there are so many out there now that I want to read, it gets overwhelming. I never thought I'd say that. hahaha. I feel like I am running out of time in the day. I am so grateful for this blog though. It is so much fun to look back. We are all doing really good. Jake cut his hair short and it looks so good. I'll have to post a pic from my phone. I LOVE it and I am so glad that he chose to not keep growing it long. YEAH. He is cute either way but there is just something about him when he is clean cut.

5 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Jaycee's dress (in the photo with Santa) is gorgeous! I love looking through old photos. I spent some quality time with my high school and college scrapbooks just remembering things a couple of days ago.

Drake Family said...

I feel like I have been out of the blog loop a bit too. I think it's because summer is coming and I would rather be outside than at my computer, but in the winter...well yow know. BTW that 1st pic. of Jake with the hoof...I could totally picture one of my boys doing that. So funny (and yet so gross!) HAHA!

Julie said...

Just a good looking kid...so yes, cute either way, but we will anxiously await the new short look!

Nathan and Amy said...

A hoof?!? I was wondering what that was. :-) Just wanted to let you know that I can't wait! I know I told you that yesterday, but I'm so excited! I must be starved for a girls night out. Haha.

Rachel Doyle said...

I love just looking at old photos - It takes ya back in time.