
Kaleb is SOOOO cute with Ethan. I think Kaleb has surprised me the most. I knew Kaleb would Love this baby but I didn't know how involved he'd be with playing and taking care of him. First thing in the morning, Kaleb asks to hold Ethan. This picture is of Kaleb giving Ethan his first "blankie ride" It was SO CUTE! Kaleb loves to take Ethan in his room and watch movies with him. He is really good with the baby. This morning Kaleb asked to take care of him while I had a bath. I was hesitant because I thought Kaleb would just bring him right in to me if he cried but he didn't. Kaleb took care of him the whole 45 mins. I was right there close to them and I could hear Ethan and Kaleb in the room. When I got out, Kaleb had put Ethan in his bassinet and was holding his binki in his mouth. I was quite proud of him. He really took the responsibility of his baby brother. He is gentle and sweet.
One of my favorite things right now is seeing my family all come together and love Ethan. This picture is one of my favorites. All the kids laying together in our bed with Jason. Ethan has just made our famiy closer than ever. The kids love every minute they spend with him.








6 comments:
I love these posts! They are all so cute!
Can I have him? PLEASE? Just for about 2 years? PLEASE? If you change your mind, just call me!!!
Such a great post. Fun to see the whole family together......however where is the mom....Oh yeah...taking the photo!!!
Kaleb you are such a great big brother.
I love that last pic. too. So cute! I can't belive how big Ethan already is. He is so stinkin' cute! And he looks so much like your other kids!!
Sooooo cute!! I miss you!
Ethan is the cutest! Love the kids pic with their dad.
Post a Comment