Today Jaycee is doing really good. She had a little nausea and vomiting overnight and in the morning but then she took a good nap and is feeling so much better. Jaycee is so amazing. She rarely even complains of pain. She must have a high pain tolerance from all her infections. The nurses just LOVE her here. We have had some great nurses.
Yeah for little brothers!! Oh I missed those little stinkers!!
Yeah for little brothers!! Oh I missed those little stinkers!!My Mom drove all the way up here to watch my boys. I am so lucky to have such a supportive family. Kena ended up watching Jake and My Mom had Ethan and Kaleb over at Brian and Aletha's house. She took such great care of them. They were both so happy to see us and I could tell they were well taken care of.
Today my Mom brought the boys (Ethan and Kaleb) to us. Jaycee was dying to see them. It was so nice to have them here.
Jaycee's room and favorite nurse, Angie.
Jaycee and Ethan
Lots of rest..............
My Mom had Kaleb and Brian and Aletha's kids write cards. Then she brought flowers from Grandpa and a balloon. Then Kena, Kasey, Rylee and Jake came to visit. They gave her a present with a whole bunch of cute things and a really cute poster the kids all decorated. Jason's Mom also sent Jaycee with a cute gift bag of coloring stuff and Jaycee just loves it. We also have received so many texts and felt so much love and support from our family. We are so lucky.





5 comments:
Your kids were such a pleasure to have here! I'm so glad everything went well with surgery, Jaycee is such a sweet girl!
P.S. - LOVE the pictures, especially the top one with the 3 kids together in Jaycee's bed, so precious.
Isn't that the best place ever? Good luck on the recovery!!!
You are all in my prayers -- I hope she does well in her recovery!
So glad things went well!!
Post a Comment