Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cute headbands and tutu's for girls.



Okay girls. This picture I know is adorable. She is my niece Kambria. She is my brother Brian's middle child. I am a proud aunt. But also a proud sister in law. Brian's wife, Aletha, who is so cute and wonderful has made these cute tutu's and matching headbands for little girls. There are all sorts of colors. She made all the little girls some for Christmas last year and they love them. Anyway, I just talked to Aletha and I wanted to let everyone know that they are on sale. Check them out on her website: www.petalsandpolkadots.com If you like the product and want to order just email her and tell her you know and love me and I am sure she will give you a killer deal. Let everyone know. Aletha is such a wonderful mom and person. She deserves the success. You should see the Halloween costumes she has made her girls the past few years. They are so cute. I will have to get her to send me some pictures. She is so talented. The girls were Chickens one year and you would have died if you saw them.

Things are going pretty good here in the Black household. I am really enjoying the kids being out of school. We went to the park with my cousin yesterday and went to the cheap movie with her too. I loved it. Today we are just relaxing. Jaycee and Kaleb are watching TV and Jake went to work with his Dad today. I love it when Jason can take the kids. They enjoy being with him so much.

I am officially shopping for a new car. We got rid of the car I had. We want to get out of debt and have no payments. If any of you know of anyone who knows anyone who has a car or minivan for a sweet price (I am talking $1500 or less) let me know. I may be driving a big honkin van with miniblinds in it. ha ha ha Not really cuz I want good gas mileage too. That is important when you live clear out in the middle of nowhere. ha ha ha (Washington Fields) Okay I have been spoiled the past 20 years living in the middle of town.

Have a good day!

4 comments:

Bundy 6 Pak said...

Those are so way cute! I just frwd the link to all my friends with little girls.

Stephen & Lauren Reber said...

Now that's a good lookin family.

I found your blog on Lacy's blog after she commented on ours (not sure where she found it). Glad to here everybody is doing well.

Aleisha said...

Stephen,
I would love to get your blogspot address so I can see your family. This is such a cool thing. Do you know anyone elses address that we went to school with?

Malea Ellett said...

Those are sooo cute!