Tuesday, October 30, 2007
New Blogger
I was so excited to see my cousin who lives in Abu Daubi (which is in Saudi Arabia I think) started a blog. I haven't seen Kristin in a long time so I am so happy to be able to see her family grow. She is expecting on November 8th. Her blog is www.krisandco.blogspot.com . She has a recipe posted that looks so good. Also another great news is that my sister Annalee finally posted something on her blog. So....check her out too. www.bergesonblog.blogspot.com She has some cute pictures of her family. Her journaling isn't too long but all that know her know that is how she is. She and I are opposite in that category. But she is way better than me in so many things. I think I waste too much time talking and not enough time doing. My blog family tree is growing. YEAH!!!! What did I do before the blog? My life was meaningless. ha ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment