Saturday, May 10, 2008

Cotton Days




We drove by the Cotton Days in Washington and thought we'd check it out. The kids had fun. We couldn't do too much because of money but they did get to go on the bouncy slide a couple of times. It was nice to get out of the house and spend some quality family time. Jason and I loved that it wasn't too busy.

4 comments:

Lindsay Ann said...

i want to do google reader too! When you go to the site, what do you do next to set it up?

Lacey said...

Looks like a fun family outing.

What do you think of google reader? I tried it out and I couldn't get it to work on any blogs that are private? Let me know if you were able to figure it out. I have too many people that are private for it to work for me.

Aleisha said...

Linds... You will love Google reader. It saves me so much time. Just click on add subscription and put in everyones blog address. It takes a little time to copy and paste the addresses but it is sooooo worth it.
Lacey... I love google reader but it does not work for private blogs. Atleast I don't know how to make it work. Most of my friends don't have private blogs though. I maybe have 5 or so. I wish it would work for all of them somehow.

LACY said...

cool!