Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Thank you.
I just love my blog. I can just say how I feel and I have this little support group of friends and family to encourage me and uplift me. It is really what I needed. I need it alot too. Have you noticed that? Most of the time I have good days. I feel good and I feel happy. Then there are those days that I am WAY DOWN about things. I am just glad it isn't everyday I feel down. Today I am doing good. I got up at 5am and went to Gold's Gym. I had a good workout while watching a funny Adam Sandler movie. (Sorry for those who hate him...I love his movies-most of them atleast ... the guy cracks me up.) I still feel really tired but I am sure I will get used to it if I will stick to it. I am going to not worry about that and just celebrate todays victory of going to the gym. Yeah!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good job leash! I know it helps to have a partner to work out with. I wish I could commit to doing that with you, but with my kids being so little I hate to leave them in the gym day cares too much. You have a good support group at Zumba though. SO keep coming with us!:)
Awesome Aleisha! It was fun to see you last night. I was so glad you were able to come! I definately have my ups and downs too. We all do. You are the best. Love you!
P.S. - I think Adam Sandler is funny too.
Can you email me your email address. I went private and I need to add you. cristythompson@q.com thanks! I think it is great you are going to the gym. I need to get off my lazy butt and do the same!
Way to go!! You are awesome!
The gym is a constant battle. Keep up the good work!
Mrs. Beck has a son our age, Spencer, he went to SCHS. Clint is a little older. They are a great family.
Post a Comment