


Jason just finished up another water feature. He hasn't done one for about a year and he loves doing it so much. I think he is so good at it. I had to brag about him and what a good job he does. If you know of anyone who wants one of these..... send them our way.
P.S. I did go longer without sugar than he went with out Coke!!!! I won. But I had a rice crispy tonight. Darn.
5 comments:
Wow, that is beautiful! Jason did a great job! I want one too, but I can't afford it. hahaha :)
WOW...I want one! That looks so good...maybe some day. BTW, way to go on winning the competition against Jason!
It's beautiful! Nice to have a little talent around the house!
*Great job on the no sugar for 3 days - I don't think I could do it!!
Great job! I need to call your husband...we have a pond with a water feature and we CANNOT get the water to stay clear or the water to distribute evenly. I have seriously been wondering who to call! Tell Jason, I'll be calling soon!
Very beautiful. Don't know very many people that can work w/there hands. Truely a love a labor involved there!
Post a Comment