What shows do you all look forward to? I wish I had DVR. It makes it so hard to get into any shows. I love biggest loser but I haven't been able to see it yet. I don't even get to watch TV during the day hardly. I guess it is good 2 be busy.
Now if I could just start losing some weight.... I have been going to the gym faithfully for 3 weeks now with no loss yet. I've been going for 1 1/2 hrs a day 4 days a week while Kaleb is at preschool. It has to pay off for me eventually right? Patience, patience.....Don't give up, I tell myself. I do feel better.
5 comments:
Good job!!! You should check your measurements -- you might not be losing weight because you are gaining muscle -- but losing inches -- which counts even more.
You are doing fabulous! And if you ever aren't able to watch a show or want it recorded, just let me know. We just got DVR a couple of months ago and I love it!! I watch all my shows after the kids are in bed and I can have some peace and quiet. Feel free to come over and watch anything, anytime. I am usually home during the day. I even have Biggest Loser recorded.:)
Hey - about the DVR... We just switched to the Qwest bundle with internet, home phone and Direct TV (with DVR). We felt like it was really well priced and saved us money all around - you may want to check on it?!
*I'd love to give you my old camera if you still need one?!
Ok so about the tv show I look forward to is of course the biggest loser. My goal in life is to look like jillian...yeah right! I also love the amazing race and NFL games...except they are on sunday and we have to record them for later in the week.
About the gym, give it thirty days. Good job!
Just stay with the workout Aleisha you will start seeing results in another three weeks or so. It is hard, but so worth it! Roger and I have been faithfully working out all summer and I feel so good! It really helps with my depression and stress. Everything! I slacked off the past three weeks and I felt so gross! I am back to working out this week! Keep at it!!
Anyway, with our busy schedule Roger and I don't have time to watch TV so we got rid of our cable TV. I have been a Netflix member for 5 years now though and besides just renting movies they have TV shows that you can watch online. I love it because there are no commercials! But you have to wait until the show comes out on DVD to see it. But recently I have enjoyed watching Heroes, Ugly Betty, House and old episodes of the Dick Van Dyke Show. I just watch episodes when I get home from Tuacahn to unwind. :)
Post a Comment