Monday, October 13, 2008

Secret Garden is over.

Here I am with Mary. Notice the picture of Lily in the back. The next picture below will show Mary's parents in the picture. They are ghosts. They would appear in all the picture frames at different times in the show. I think my Mom did a great job with the set. It was amazing how cool it looked.
Here is a view of the whole set with all the ghosts in the pictures. Neat!!!
Come spirit, Come charm.

I can't believe it is over. Thank you to those of you who came and saw. It was such a great experience. I made so many friends. Here are a few pictures of the show. I know I am always making funny faces but I had to put up some pictures of it if you missed it. I got a whole CD of pics and there isn't one that I wasn't making somewhat of a funny face. lol


Now, I am going to take a break from theater and spend some quality time with my family and clean the house and do NOTHING.... for a while.





Jaycee and Kaleb loved coming with me to the Theater. Especially Jaycee. This is the green room where they'd hang out with all the cast when they are off stage. We brought coloring books, treats and movies. They loved it.

Here are some pictures from the cast party. Jaycee came and just mingled with everyone. She has made some good friends too. I love that she loves to go with me. Jason was such a good sport to come along. He has been wonderful to support me in this show. I love him and appreciate what he did. I couldn't have done it without his help.

8 comments:

Heather T. said...

I am so glad that I got to come and watch the play. You were A M A Z I N G! Can't wait for the next one.

LACY said...

Way to go Leish!!!

Tamalama said...

What a sweet little chapter this was in your life. I love how our lives are made up of experiences similar to chapters of a book! You're amazing!

Dana said...

You did such a great job you are so amazing. I am so glad that I got to come and see you. I can't wait for your next one!

Kena said...

It was really fun to watch. Everyone did such a great job!

Rance Wright said...

Come spirit Come Charm!!! I love it! I love the pics..I love that you played Martha...I only would have loved it more had I been there to see it! RANCE

nyn said...

Hey, I found you through Rance's blog. Your play looks like it went wonderfully. I am sorry I don't live closer so I could have seen it. You can check out my blog at
nynsblog.vox.com

I hope to hear from you.
Love ya,
Carolyn Hogue Gertsch

{Annie N.} said...

LOVED it! You were awesome!