I'm putting a few pictures on this post. I can't write under them because I am blogging from my phone. My home internet is not working right now. One picture is of Jaycee and my nephew Gavin. Gavin played with us while his Mom and Dad and sisters went to Disneyland. Gavin is such a good boy. He never cried (except when I bathed him). He is so sweet and cuddily.
Next picture is of Jaycee holding her new cousin, Marlie. Jaycee just loves babies. Marlie is a cutie pie.
The other picture is of Jake at piano lessons. Jake is doing so good at piano. He has an amazing teacher, Paul Nickels, that teaches the suzuki method. Jake is a lot more musical than I originally thought. I am so proud of him and the progress he makes every week.
Jason is offically home from working in Vegas. He worked for our BIL temporarily. It is so great to have him home and I would never trade it for anything in the world. Him being away has really made us appreciate each other. Jason is looking for lawn maintenence accounts now. If any of you know anyone who is looking for someone... Send them our way.
I have started a really strict diet that limits me from all sugar and carbs. I am going to lose weight faster but it is THE HARDEST THING I have ever done. I love food so much!! I have lost 7.5 pounds so far and I am on my fifth day of the diet. I cannot believe how much food plays a part in my life. I am seriously going through mourning. It is SO hard but I really want to get healthy.
Eating healthy and cutting out ALL junk food has also made me realize how much junk my kids would eat too. I never even realized it. I am hoping that I will have an easier time after a week or two. I seriously DREAM about eating PB & J sandwiches on white bread and eating cookie dough. How funny is that??
I'll try and keep everyone updated. I hope I will find a love for cooking and learn how to spice things without adding fat or sugar. I don't want to have any addictions anymore. This is so hard but I know it is what my body needs. I have been working out for a year and haven't seen any results. I knew that my body needed a shock.... It will pay off.... I pray for strength everyday.
By the way......... No sugar and carbs makes me VERY Irritated !! My husband & kids are probably wanting to sell me... Hahahaha



4 comments:
Yay for having your husband back; that always makes life easier and more enjoyable. If your husband's lawn care business is licensed and insured, my husband would LOVE to chat with him!! He's our HOA president (it's just 8 townhomes) and we are WAY WAY WAY overpaying our yard care people. With Spring not too far away, we're in desperate need of a new yard care provider!
Way to go with your diet! I admire people SO MUCH who have that sheer willpower to cut "favorites" from their common eating habits. I'm so glad it's working out for you. :)
Good luck with your eating plan, Aleisha. I just have one suggestion. I know what it means to dream about PB&J and cookie dough, especially when you are denying yourself all those sweets you love. It makes it so much easier for me to have one little treat a day - to look forward to, than I don't feel so deprived. It has to be something I won't binge on, though. Hershey kisses work good for me, because I am not crazy about them, but sucking on a nice piece of chocolate after a meal really takes the edge off! :) Dove dark chocolate may be may favorite. It doesn't feel good to me to eat a ton of them, but letting one piece slowly dissolve in my mouth makes me feel like I'm getting something really special. Anyway - hope this goes well for you!
Wow Aleisha! 7.5 pounds that is awesome!!!! You are stronger than me...I would have given in before then. I hope you do well because I know how bad you want it and deserve it. The easiest thing I have found for myself, is that if I just don't buy the temptation then it's not around for me or the family. If I do buy goodies then I swear I eat most of it. That always sucks! :) I'm glad you have Jason home! Good luck with your computer problems.
I am so happy that your family is all together again! Hang in there with your new diet, it will be a tough road, especially the first few months, but hang in there with your cranky self and it will get better. :)
Post a Comment