Sunday, February 1, 2009

Kaleb

Today my 4 year old Kaleb said, ''Mom, I know who your favorite kid is. ''

Mom says, ''Oh really? Who is it?''

Kaleb said, ''Me!''

Everyone in the room laughs because we are suprised and it was cute. All the sudden a not so happy Kaleb replies, '' MOM I'm serious!! YOU LOVE ME!!!! ''

It made my day knowing that my Kaleb knows, without a doubt, how much I love him.

4 comments:

Hopie said...

My sisters and I all think that we're each the favorite... that's good parenting when all your kids think they're the favorite!!!

Dacia said...

Cute!

*Aliese* said...

That's completely adorable.

Nathan and Amy said...

Oooo what a sweet boy! He is a lucky boy to be loved so much. I miss you. Let's do lunch soon before we fill up our daycare and I can never leave. :-)