Thursday, February 7, 2008

House SOLD!!!

This is a tribute to our home we just sold. We are very greatful that it sold but it is a hard thing to say goodbye to all the memories. We just moved all the rest of our stuff out today. It is so sad because it was such a good home. We will miss it. Click on the link below for a virtual tour for any of you that want to remember the place we called home for 4 great years. It wasn't fancy and there was lots of work to do but it was a place I will always remember. All of you who came over and had a bbq or dinner or a birthday party or those who came to play can click on this link for one last reminder of all the good times we had.
P. S. When we left the key in the house and said goodbye, Jaycee cried and gave the house one last kiss.

3 comments:

Drake Family said...

It is hard to say good-bye to a place with so many memories, but you will make new memories in another place. Who knows what is in store. Kathy Burgess told me the other night that it had sold...that is both good and bad I suppose. At least that stress is gone though right!?!

Dana said...

I bet that it feels good to have it sold! It is so hard to sell a house in this market!

Kena said...

This is definitely sad for me also. I lived in this house from first grade until I got married and moved out. It is very strange to think someone else is going to live there but I guess it's time for someone else to make memories there. We just have to move on right....