10 years ago: I was 20 years old. I was working at Skywest Airlines in accounts receivable. I would have been getting pregnant with in a year with my first child. Jason had his own lawn maintenance business and we lived in our first little condo we had.
3 of my bad habits:
1-Eating too much.
2-I can't keep my car clean.
3-Procrastinating
Things most people don't know about me:
This is a hard one because most people who know me know everything about me. I am an open book most of the time. That drives my husband crazy cuz he is so private. Hmmmm....... I think Matthew Mcconaughey is hot. Maybe you don't know that about me.
The other things on the tag is in my last tag. I think I will tag Allison Drake cuz she's never been tagged before. There you go Allison. That is how being tagged works!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment