
Okay, I totally wish I could photoshop me but I had to put this picture on my blog. My Mom posted it on her blog and I stole it from her. It is a picture of my birthday dinner. I just thought Jason looks sooooooo cute in this picture. Just ignore me and look at him. I love his scruffy face with his hair a little longer and those blue-green eyes. What a babe. Give me a couple more months and I will look good enough to be on his arm.

My Mom made this Snow White dress for Jaycee the other day. She is so amazing. I can't believe how talented she is. She made two more for Brian's girls. Can you believe it? I love my Mom. She always cheers me up when I am down. She always knows what to say. She is a great Mom. She is always busy and accomplishing things. She is a wonderful Grandma. My kids love her so much. That means a lot to me.
6 comments:
You look beautiful! That dress is soooo cute. Does she take orders?;)
What a fun Grandma! Your kids are going to love the memories of having their Grandparents close. I just don't understand the comments about yourself, because you are very pretty and look just great on Jasons arm right now.
By the way I have really enjoyed keeping in touch, I'm so glad you found my blog. We will have to get you guys and Brad's family to come over for dinner one day.
Becky
What are you saying "a couple more months and..." you look beautiful! Diets are hard, and I think while on a diet and missing former food choices, we feel guilty and down on ourselves. Stop that right now! You're making the choice to be healthy...that's admirable, inspiring, and on top of your already pretty face...you look beautiful!
Ok Aleisha you are in trouble! I can't believe you said that...whatever. I think you look great and I think the pic. of you 2is totally adorable! I love the Snow White dress too. Your mom must be VERY talented!!
You are both cute! Cute couple!
You're cute, quit it. You are so lucky that your mom makes all that stuff. So fun for Jaycee.
Post a Comment