Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Weekend with my fam....

My little sister, Annalee moved to Colorado in November. It has been a great thing for her family and they all love it there. I really missed her, especially since I had a baby and she wasn't there. It just wasn't the same. I was so excited when she told me she was coming to Pine Valley for her spring break. Since Annalee won't be coming to Utah much Brian, Aletha, Bob and I with our spouses and kids got together for the weekend at my Mom and Dad's Bob and Brian took Jake with them to go shooting and Coyote hunting.
Here is Ethan smiling for Aunt Annalee. He loved her.


Aunt Aletha did Ethans hair in spikes... he loves it, can you tell?
Mikayla and Ethan...
Annalee, Ethan and Mom

Janelle, Ethan, Mom and Dad

Kambria, Ethan, Mom and Dad

Here is Annalee making Ethan smile. Gavin is right next to her and Aletha. Gavin LOVED the baby. Actually everyone loved the baby but Gavin was especially cute. He loved holding the baby and he is just such a cute kid with the cutest 2 year old words.
The weekend was so much fun! I had a great time with my family. We always have so much fun when we get together. We always have fun and WAY TOO MUCH FOOD!!!!

5 comments:

Kena said...

glad you had such a good time! I'm sure you needed it!

Aletha and Brian said...

That was a lot of fun to get together, can't wait til next time!

{Annie N.} said...

Looks like you guys have done a lot of fun stuff lately.
Ethan is so dang cute!When the weather warms up we will have to play!

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun! I loved spending time with you and your kids. Little Ethan is soooooo cute! Love you!

Don and Dawna said...

That was so much fun. Thanks for coming everyone!!