
Every other year, East Elementry puts on an awesome program called the Spirit Festival and I was so excited to see all my kids perform in it.

Jaycee was such a doll all dressed up. She has got her Daddy wrapped around her finger....

All of Jake's pictures were dark so I had to try and lighten them. The fifth grade did a really awesome number to the Pirates of the Carrabean. It was sooooo good and I was so proud of Jake. They did some hip hop dancing and I was so surprised how into it Jake was. He is actually quite a good dancer. Of course it was cool dancing...:)

This is Jake on the left doing a robot dance in a scary mask.


They did a little dance off here.

Jaycee had a cute number too. She looked so beautiful. She got to dance with Brady which she was happy about and so was he...


Jake the pirate in the back row... So cool eh?

They sang songs in between the numbers.

The kindergartens did a number to Toy Story. They were all dressed like cowboys


How did my daughter get to be so beautiful huh?

ahhhh lil sis!
4 comments:
She gets her good looks from her beautiful mammy! The all look so cute! What fun costumes!
LOVE THIS!
Sooooo cute! I love all of your pictures!!
What cute kids!!!!
Post a Comment