Friday, June 18, 2010

Jaycee pre surgery


We are here at Primary Children's Hospital waiting for Jaycee to get out of surgery.  She has been excited to get her surgery believe it or not!  She likes the attention I guess and doesn't realize what is really going to happen!!  We have been taking some pictures to keep for Jaycee's scrapbook.  Here are the first few.  One picture is her in the elevator.  One is her meeting with the nurse and getting her check up.  Then one with her Dad pointing at the 'Jaycee Black' sticker he has to wear and one where they are taking her away to surgery.

Jaycee got some medicine before they took her back that made her so loopy!!  Jason and I were laughing at all the things she'd say.  We have some video to show her when she gets alert.  I'm sure she's gonna LOVE it.  It is pretty hilarious.  Jason and I really didn't want to leave our little girl and we can't wait till we can be with her and see she is ok.  Thanks for all your prayers!
-- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments: