Friday, July 9, 2010

Ethan 6 months

I am still SO IN LOVE with this boy!!  He is the greatest blessing to our family!!  I just had to post a few pics of my cutie.  He is the sweetest baby on the planet and he is loved and enjoyed by all of us!!  I look at his baby pictures and I can't believe how much he has changed.  He is rolling around and is 21 pounds and 28 inches .  He is 97 percent in height and weight.  BIG boy just like Kaleb was.  

I lost all my pictures I took at our family reunion and 4th of JUly!!  I'm so bummed!!  I had a lot of really cute pictures of the kids.

I can't believe school is going to start next month!  I'm not ready for it to start yet!  I'm NOT ready to buy school stuff!  

Jaycee is doing great!!  She is getting all back to normal but she sleep walks now.  She has to get up so much to go to the bathroom after her surgery that she gets up to go without waking up.  It is so funny!!  She will come in my room and walk in circles till I lead her to the bathroom.  Anyway, all is good so far.  

4 comments:

Hopie said...

It's good to see a post from you!!!! Our little guy is 15 1/2 pounds now, which is HUGE for him!!!!! Ethan is ADORABLE!!!!

Dacia said...

What a cutie! Glad Jaycee is doing better! Love the pic with your kids in the hospital bed. So cute!

Kena said...

Ha! Ha! Jaycee that's funny! I love that boy I want to squeeze him!

Rachel Doyle said...

Glad to see you -- Ethan is huge -- our guy is just 15 lbs - tiny twirp. How are you doing?!?