So cute!
Jaycee in third grade with Mrs. Davenport
Kaleb and his 1st grade teacher Mrs. Wilstead
Kaleb and Jaycee at East Elementry
My Jacob BlackIt is VERY quiet in my house this morning. I got up at 5 am, went to the gym to work out. Came home showered and got Jake up and to school by 7:40 and then the other two kids by 9:00. Ethan is already on his first nap right now. I don't even know what to do with myself but a nap sounds nice or maybe a little organizing of the junk drawers???
Jake is at his first day in 6th grade at Tonaquint Intermediate School. This was really weird for me to drop him off and not have to walk him in and get a picture with his teacher. I know that Jake will do great in school. This change will be really good for him but I am not ready for him to grow up that fast. I cannot WAIT to pick him up at 2pm, take him for ice cream and hear ALL ABOUT IT.
Jaycee and Kaleb are both pretty excited for school. Kaleb was much more nervous this morning when we got to school than he or I expected. He has been the one who has been the most excited for school. He gets pretty shy around people he doesn't know but he makes friends really easily. Jaycee is just a beautiful little princess. I am sure the boys are all happy to have her in their class. haha Jaycee is a great student. Jaycee has a bunch of boys in her class from her last years class that already
So.... I guess it is just me and Ethan now. I am not sure how Ethan will cope without his brothers and sister at his beck and call. I hope he adjusts well. I know it will be fun to have him all to myself sometimes. Ethan is getting so big though. He is really hard to hold for very long because he pulls hair and kills my back. He isn't crawling yet but he has 4 teeth. I have a cute picture of them on my phone that I will have to post mobile.

1 comment:
Your kids looked so cute! Love back to school pics.
Post a Comment