Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Random Pictures

Have I said how much Ethan LOVES TOY STORY???? He loves it. He loves watching it over and over. It is the ONLY movie that captures his attention. He LOVES wearing Woody's hat.
Ethan also loves Elmo and Spongebob and Thomas the train... :)


I thought this picture was so sweet. Ethan crawled up by Max and layed his head on him. Then I covered him with his blankie!

Ethan saying CHEESE

Jake shaving????? CRAZY!

Ethan hasn't wanted to go to nursery alone yet but he LOVES it when they get the bubbles out. This is him enjoying the bubbles!

Our neighbor asked me if Jaycee could be in a picture for his product "Pickleball" My niece Rylee was here so she went along. He told me his product will be at Big 5 and that he chose Jaycee's picture for the label. I'm excited to see it.

Jaycee and Rylee



Kaleb trying on the FRO wig



What a cute pie!

No comments: