Monday, October 22, 2012
Blogger overload
I look back at all my posts on this blog....( over 400 since 2007) and think about all that history I have recorded. I have been on facebook since 2008 I think. I used to blog regularly and then once I was on facebook, my blogging was less and less. I have had so many pictures and status updates that I put on facebook. I decided that I would rather use that time to record history of my current events on this blog instead of facebook. I will be making copies of this blog book for my kids that will pass on for generations. I am a big believer in journaling. This is a fun way of accomplishing just that. I am so excited that I have made this decision. So for now, there will be a overload of blog posts until I get caught up. Then it will be more regulated I hope. My goal is to get a blog book printed by the end of the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment