Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hi

It has been 5 years since I was pregnant last. WOW! I am SO TIRED. I don't remember being this tired. I am 31 now and I was 27 last time I was pregnant. I hear the older you are, the harder it is. Another thing that I have been experiencing that is new to me is I have been having headaches and have been a little sick to my stomach. I haven't thrown up yet which is a blessing!!! I am just taking it easy.

I kind feel bad for my kids because we are home ALL DAY LONG. Either I don't feel good or I don't have any energy to go anywhere. I usually don't stay home like this. I love to get out and go to the park and be outside so it has been hard. I am so thankful to my SIL, Janelle for taking the kids over night so they could play. They had a great time. I guess the good thing about feeling pregnant is that it is a good sign that the baby is growing. POSITIVE THINKING.... I thought I'd want another baby after this but hmmmm I might be done and I have NEVER said that before so this is a good thing. I kinda worried that I would never feel finished. :)

I really am so excited about this baby. It will all be so worth it when I hold this cute little thing... 6 more weeks till we find out if it is a boy or a girl... I did all these funny quizzes on the internet and they ALL SAY BOY. Jason is pretty convinced we are having a boy. What do you think I'll have?

Tessa Jeanenne Black or
Chase Warren Black

14 comments:

Dacia said...

Cute names! I babysat a little girl named Tressa (similar to Tessa.) I loved that name ever since. I loved getting ultrasounds. So exciting and then it just really feels real! I'm so excited for you and know you'll love whatever you happen to get.

russandkatie said...

Congratulations!!!

Lacey said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you. You're brave to do it, I'm kind of stuck on how nice it has been not doing the baby things but not sure whether to have another or not. It's a big jump for me to consider.
So excited for you guys. Hope your energy comes back soon!

Kristin said...

Congrats! I hope you get your first trimester naps, and that your energy returns for the second!

Aletha and Brian said...

I am going to guess that it is a girl (just don't want Jaycee to be disappointed), but your babies are ALL beautiful no matter what gender!

Drake Family said...

I'm going to go with Tessa Jeanenne Black just so that Jaycee isn't the only girl. I was so tired with mine too and had a headache that lasted 5 days (and nights) straight. Gotta love everything that comes with being pregnant. Hope you start to feel more like yourself again soon.

Rachel Doyle said...

Hang in there -- I am in the same boat and it sucks :) Hopefully you'll get feeling better soon -- Love ya --

Kena said...

Oh man that is no fun! I still haven't forgotten the feeling...yuck! It should be over soon.

Bundy 6 Pak said...

Congrats! Boy or girl, those are both beautiful names.

Don and Dawna said...

Cute names. You didn't mention them last night. Fun to have you guys up. We need to do more of that. Love you lots. Glad you are feeling good.

Nathan and Amy said...

Oh, I love the names you've chosen. I hope (for Jaycee's sake) that it is a girl. But boy's are great too.

Lindsay Ann said...

congrats! i like your names!

Brandy said...

Congrats!!! You just have to keep telling yourself this is only for 9 months well 10 you can do it!

LACY said...

Oh love the names, I hope it's a girl.