Saturday, July 18, 2009

Family Baby Pictures- repost

I thought it would be fun to post all of our baby pics. I love to see baby pictures.

This first one is me.

Here is Jason (above), Jake ( left) and Kaleb (Non professional pic ha ha ha). How sad is it that my third child never got a kiddie kandid picture done at all? I have been a slacker.


Here is my little girl. She is so sweet. I can't believe she is so big now. I want another little girl just like her. I have to say, I think she is sooooo cute.

8 comments:

Kena said...

love love love the pics!

jeny said...

That is a cute idea.
You might see me copy it someday

Drake Family said...

So cute! Isn't it funny how you can see the people in their baby pics.? I totally see you in yours...so dang cute!

Julie said...

Baby pictures are always fun! These are adorable and it's fun to see the resemblances between you and Jason and your kids as babies! Very Cute!

Tyler & Macy Kennett said...

Oh my goodness those pictures are so cute! I haven't seen you guys in forever so when I found your blog I had to say "Hello." I saw Jason for a quick second at the reunion last weekend but I didn't see you or any of your kids (i don't think). I can't believe how big all your kids are, it's crazy! Well I hope all is well. Love, Macy

LACY said...

cute idea! Love the pics! I may copy too.

Drake Family said...

Aleisha,
You are sweet about your comment on my post. Makes me feel a little better about the move. I am sure I will come across your sister up there sooner or later...it's bound to happen there right?? :)

Rachel Doyle said...

Cute pics!!! We did our 3D pictures at Pre-natal treasures on Bluff street. Her name is Pam, she is an RN that used to work on OB with my mom -- anyhow if you look in the St. George Phone book there are coupons. It's 75-100 dollars -- let us know what you are having!!