Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pregnancy

I am 24 weeks. I have about 100 days left till I deliver since I get induced a couple weeks early. I am so excited. I feel this little guy move around all the time and it is amazing. I really love being pregnant. I always have. I know that we are so blessed to be able to have another baby boy. We have picked a name. It is going to be Ethan James Black. It is THE name. I just knew when it felt right. We are starting to collect some things for the baby and are getting really excited. I know my kids are going to be such great helpers to me. I am so lucky to have such great kids that love and care for each other.

Right now is such a tough time in the economy but we have been blessed in so many ways. I know that all the hard times will be for a great reason. We will all learn lessons that we never would have learned without having to go without. I am so grateful to have a husband who never gives up. He is such a hard working man. I love that about him.

4 comments:

Tamari said...

Wow! Your due date is coming on quick here! I am so happy for you and your family. I LOVE the name you have settled on. :-)

Hopie said...

Great post, girl!!!! Amen to everything you said. I love how you see the glass "half full". Such an inspiration!!!

Rachel Doyle said...

Very cute name -- I can't wait until these two babies of our arrive safe and sound -- I am really tired of being pregnant and I am so sure that you are too!

Kena said...

Wow Aleisha so thoughtful to name your baby after Nick. ha! ha! Cute pics of the reunion but I have a different opinion on the leg comment. lol!