Anyone who knows me, knows that I have wanted a mini van for atleast 5 years! It has been my dream vehicle. haha Anyway, a few weeks ago Jason's little sister Kena and her hubby Nick got a new vehicle and were kind enough to sell their old van to us. I am SO GRATEFUL! It really is perfect for us. I knew we'd have to get a new vehicle when the baby came because I only have a 2 door coupe and it would be hard to get a baby seat in it. I NEVER thought I'd be able to afford something this nice. The only reason I can afford it is because Kena and Nick are giving us a KILLER DEAL. Thanks to them. I feel so lucky!
I took Jake and the other kids into the eye doctor just to get them checked out. Jake still has double vision but his eyes are improving. He only has to have glasses while reading. He doesn't complain much about his double vision anymore so I think he might just be getting used to it. I thought this picture was so funny.
We went to Pine Valley a couple weekends ago and Kaleb thought I should take a picture of him on the fence.... so here it is!

I took Jake and the other kids into the eye doctor just to get them checked out. Jake still has double vision but his eyes are improving. He only has to have glasses while reading. He doesn't complain much about his double vision anymore so I think he might just be getting used to it. I thought this picture was so funny.
We went to Pine Valley a couple weekends ago and Kaleb thought I should take a picture of him on the fence.... so here it is!
6 comments:
Yay for your new van! That's so awesome. :)
Congrats on the new van! You will love it!! And getting a good deal is always spectacular!! :)
YEA to new cars!!!! I LOVE my car, so I can understand having the car YOU WANT!!!! Congrats!!!
Love the new wheels! Your kids are getting so big! They are adorable. Congrats too on the baby!
Wow what a nice sil you must have...he! he! I do miss the convenience of the van I have to say.
love your new van love, your little sister soo
Post a Comment