Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ethan's Blessing Day

What a special day this was. My Mom custom made this cute Tuxedo just for Ethan's special day. He just looked like a little man. Jason did such a great job blessing our little boy. We feel so blessed to have such a special spirit in our family. I have known that he was waiting to come to our family for a long time and I am so happy that he is finally here. I cried like a baby while Jason blessed Ethan. It was an emotional moment when so many men in my life (brothers, Fathers, Grandfathers, Uncles, bishopric etc) were able to place their hands on our little guys head and help give him a name and a blessing. We have so many people in our lives. We are very lucky. Jason and I were very emotional because we feel so blessed. Thanks to all who came to support us.






My talented Mother and Ethan!!!
Jason loves his little boy soooo much!
So do I...

Actually, we ALL love him more than ANYTHING!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

That is to die for cute! What a beautiful family you guys have!

Hopie said...

He looks so much like your family.... and HELLO!!!! Could you just NEVER age? How does that happen?

LACY said...

AWESOME!!!