Jason had to go to SLC for work and we thought we'd tag along with him. Kena and Nick moved to Lehi, Utah a few months ago and I have been dying to see their house. I should have got some pictures of her house. She really has it decorated so cute. It has lots of room for lots of guests like us, luckily. I love to be able to picture my loved ones in their homes when we talk... haha
Jason and I
Nick and Kena were so much fun to hang out with. Kena made us breakfast and lunch and didn't let us go without for even a second. She was quite the wonderful host. Kena and Nick made us feel so welcome and comfortable. I can't wait to go back. Kena and I had our kids really close together besides the last ones and they have all missed each other so much.
Jaycee and Ethan...
Jaycee and Rylee. These girls had so much fun playing together. My favorite part was watching them do kareoke together.
Jaycee and Ethan...
Jaycee and Rylee. These girls had so much fun playing together. My favorite part was watching them do kareoke together.





No comments:
Post a Comment