Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Jaycee has a new found love .... and talent.

Jaycee started being interested in sewing when she found my old sheets bunched up on the floor. She thought it would be a great thing to sew herself a dress with it. Since then she has had a few "private lessons" with an AMAZING SEAMSTRESS!!! Her Grandma!

This is a skirt Jaycee sewed all on her own.







She made this apron for her cousin Rylee too.

During her first private lesson with Grandma... she came home with an apron for herself. An apron for me and a bib for baby Ethan. I LOVE the apron she made me. It is adorable and I use it all the time.

This past weekend Jaycee and Grandma started on her halloween costume. She kept Grandma pretty busy...




You can't be a "PROFESSIONAL" sewing girl without a bunch of pins in your mouth like Grandma does.

I can't wait to see how the costume turns out!

No comments: