Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Since our trailer is kinda falling apart, we decided to take the kids camping in a tent. I was a little worried about it since I have been spoiled with camping trailers for a lot of years now. I was really happy with how the camping weekend turned out. The kids were so excited. It actually was really fun. It was much cheaper too. I hope we can do that more often. Jaycee being silly. She had to pose for the camera I guess!! haha


Ethan and Dad taking a nap in the tent

This is the first time Ethan played in the dirt. He loved it.
Jason and Jaycee built this camp kitchen this past month. Jake and Kaleb also helped paint it. Jaycee was so excited to help her Dad cook with it.
Here they are, preparing a yummy dutch oven dinner!!

Cheers for hot chocolate!
Ethan loved his little chair.

No comments: