I was asked to sing the National Anthem at the 222 deploy program and Jaycee always loves to come and support me. It is also Tradition to go out to dinner together afterward.


We had so much fun taking pictures of ourselves at Olive Garden. After we were done a lady came up to us and said how much she enjoyed seeing a Mother and Daughter laugh and enjoy spending time together. She said it made her miss her daughter. I am truly grateful to have a daughter that loves to do the same things as I do.



We had so much fun taking pictures of ourselves at Olive Garden. After we were done a lady came up to us and said how much she enjoyed seeing a Mother and Daughter laugh and enjoy spending time together. She said it made her miss her daughter. I am truly grateful to have a daughter that loves to do the same things as I do.




1 comment:
I hadn't seen these photos either. I know what you mean about having a daughter that likes to do the same thing with you. It is so FUN! Thanks for all the fun times we had together. I love being with my girls. Just doesn't happen very often anymore......Oh well. Enjoy your daughter while you have her. She is a treasure!
Post a Comment