Sunday, May 1, 2016

Ethan got sick

my little guy has had a hard couple of days.   He has been throwing up and feverish. This morning he woke up and started having a big headache.   I asked him his pain 1 to 10.  He said it was an 8.  I was really worried about him.  I told Jason that maybe we should take him to the ER.   Jason started to get ready to take us then he had a feeling that he  should give Ethan a blessing and then go to church with the rest of the kids instead of going to the ER. 

I asked Ethan if he wanted a special blessing from his daddy.  He said, "Yes..... daddy will you give me a 
blessing with your priesthood power"?  

We sat him on a chair and Jason gave  him a beautiful blessing.  Immediately Ethan said, "Mom, Jesus healed me... My eyes aren't seeing weird anymore and my headache is a one now.". 

It brought tears to my eyes because this boy has perfect faith right now. I saw the pain he was in just minutes ago.... Crying asking me why he is hurting and why it won't stop.  This had gone on since 3:30 am. and since his blessing around 11 am he hasn't complained about any headache. It is beautiful to see the priesthood blessing my family.  I am so grateful for a husband who is a worthy priesthood holder. I am grateful that my boys witnessed this beautiful miracle of the healing power of the priesthood. What am amazing example. 

I am so grateful this sabbath day.   

No comments: