Saturday, October 1, 2016

Jake got his wisdom teeth out!

Jake is going into get his wisdom teeth out.  
He was pretty silly on the drugs and we have about an hour of funny videos but the thing that I loved about this experience was seeing his love and concern for everyone else and not himself.  He for emotional everytime he talked about his family or the gospel.  He told his dad and I how much he loves u.  He said," I just don't want anyone to be unhappy.".  He also bore his testimony of the gospel. He said, "I know the church is true and that I'm suppose to go in a mission and I will do good things ". Then I asked him if things the gospel is true and he said emotionally, "I know it is! I know it is!"

Another thing that was so funny was that when I went to pick up Ethan from school  I left jake home.  When I got back home jake was gone.  I asked Jaycee where he went and she said, "He is helping Sister Tea mow her lawn!". I was freaking out because he is still on medications and not all there.  It was pretty funny though.  He said, "I feel fine Mom!". Hahaha he felt bad die the neighbor that he couldn't help finish the lawn.  He is so sweet!  

Jason and I were so touched by how sweet he is.  He was also funny and tried to tease us and make us laugh.  This boy of mine..... He is going to do some great things.... I know it!

No comments: