My sweet Ethan had his primary program last Sunday. This boy seriously melts my heart. So the Saturday before we had a practice. As you can see in the first picture... Ethan was having a hard time. He wanted me to sit with him and didn't want to sing at all. I told him maybe he should day a little prayer to ask Heavenly Father to help him have a better attitude. So he did and all the sudden he was happy and singing so great.
So the next day he got up and was excited to get all dressed up for his program. He decided on his own to say a prayer and ask for Heavenly Father's help again.
During the program Ethan sang sogood. After each song Ethan turned back to tell me..."Mom, Heavenly Father helped me". And "he helped me again.... Wasn't that great?"
My dad came to watch and Ethan would also give him thumbs up during the program.
The sweetest part of the whole thing was after the sacrament was over Instead of going to find his family.... Ethan sat down, bowed his head, folded his arms and said a prayer to thank his Heavenly Father for his help!!!
How did I get such a sweet faith filled boy like Ethan?? I am so proud of him. He sang the loudest and with so much conviction. Everyone told him how great he was. I could tell he was very happy.



No comments:
Post a Comment