Hi there!!! I have had a couple fun things go on this past week. The first exciting thing is the Jason's Grandparents finished their mission and returned home on Saturday. We met them at the airport and it was so good to see them. I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures darn it. I need to be better about pictures. Especially now that I have this blog. I don't want it all to be my writing, even though those who know me know I could go on and on and on. Grandma and Grandpa Cox had their homecoming on Sunday. They were so cute in their talks. They are the most humble, giving, loving wonderful people I have EVER MET in my life!!!! No kidding. They treat me like I am one of their own. I love them.
Sunday night, Ronalee invited us over for Tacos and lemon cake for Kena's birthday celebration. All you need to know is that Ronalee is the best cook ever!!! I love her taste and style of cooking. Yummy! All the family got together and had a good time. Thanks to Ronalee for the nice evening. Seriously, I hate cooking and always am up for an invite for lunch or dinner. Keep that in mind ya'll!
Monday night we had a get together at Jason's Aunt Jill's home for a little party for Grandma and Grandpa. It was fun to see everyone there. There was cake again!! (Why do I always mention the food? Do I have some sort of addiction?) Hmmmm, I think so! Back to the cake, there were two kinds, carrot and white. Honestly I wanted to try them both but refrained. Seriously, I have witnesses too. The carrot cake is what I chose. My kids chose the white and I didn't even nibble. Serious.
So.... I decided to get my little sister to get a blog together. I actually created the blog for her. Even wrote her "About me" section. We will see how far that goes. I told her that if she has to email me the pics than I will do it. Don't make me do it, Ann!!!!! That is a threat!!! I can be fisty if I want to be. But she knows I am a softy at heart. Only with her would I talk to like that. She is one of my best friends. I love her so much and really look up to her. Literaly, why is it everyone thinks she is the older one? I will never understand. ha ha ha
Okay, last thing, maybe, last night I had girls night out with my girlfriends from my old ward. I loved it so much. We always have a good time. We went to Jenn Wilkinsons and had lots of goodies (food mentioned again). Then we did the color coding of our personalitites. It was fun and interesting. I am a Yellow, White. Yellow is a party animal and performer? hmmmm. Maybe a little. Jason is a White, Red. I am hoping my friends will join the blogging world. I should have mentioned it last night. I will have to email them again and remind them of the importance of it. Holy Cow. How long is this? Well, it is me what else do you expect right?
2 comments:
I am glad to hear about your exciting events. Sounds like you had fun at girls night. Don't worry Aleisha the cake is my favorite part too.
Leish you are so funny. Can't wait to see your sisters blog. We do need more friends on here.
Post a Comment