Thursday, October 18, 2007

We are going Camping!!!!!



I am so excited. These pictures are from the last time we went camping in Enterprise about 7 months ago or so. I don't remember when it was but it seems like forever. I love to go camping with my family sooooooo much. It is one of my favorite things ever. Especially in a trailer that has a bathroom, shower and a heater. I know, I know some don't consider that camping, but to me it is. I love it that way. I will have to take some pictures to show our new trip this weekend. I can't wait. We are going with my brothers, Bob and Brian, along with my sister Annalee and all their families. It is going to be the best. I can't wait for dutch oven potatoes and smores. Yummmy! This last trip, Bob caught a snake, which almost every time we go camping he catches something gross. The kids love it though. Here are some pictures of the snake......
Above is Jake with the snake. He loved every minute of it.
Below is my nephew Christian. He is easy at making friends. I love that kid.
Jaycee and Ellie (Bob's little girl). Jaycee wanted to be in a picture with the snake but not hold the snake. Ellie loves little creatures.


Here is Kaleb holding the snake. Can you believe it? I am freaked out of snakes. Here he is just saying, "Cheese". He does look a little hesitant though. ha ha ha



2 comments:

LACY said...

have fun leish! you deserve it

Bundy 6 Pak said...

That's the only way to camp...minus the snakes. Sounds fun. Your kids are so cute!