Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Little Dorothy's

Look how cute!!!!! My Mom decided it would be fun to make all her granddaughters a Dorothy dress from The Wizard of Oz. We dressed them up and took them to Dixie High's production of it. It was really fun. (Dixie has the best plays!!!) All the students in the play made a big fuss over the little Dorothy's. They took a picture for the yearbook. ha ha ha. The girls had so much fun together. I will name the little girls left to right. Jaycee (my little girl), Kaylee who is Annalee's, Ellie is Bob's 2nd to youngest, Brynlee and Kambria are Brian's little ones, and Bob's littlest, Aspen. They were so cute and excited. After the play we went to the new park by the library in St. George. It was really neat there. You should all check it out. It is a place to go when it isn't cold though. There is water the kids can get in. Luckily we went when it was 80 degrees. Not too bad. This summer it will be packed. I also went to Pine Valley and spent time with my Mom and Sister in law Aletha (Brian's wife). We had such a good time visiting. I especially enjoyed my little nephew, Gavin who is 5 months old. He is so cuddily. I can't wait for Kena to have her baby so I can hold her and love her. I miss having a baby.
Speaking of my baby, Kaleb thought he should get this Tiger costume on so he could be the Cowardly Lion. It is like 2 sizes too small for him. He didn't care though. He just wanted to be part of the party.

3 comments:

Bundy 6 Pak said...

Oh, that's so cute! Reminds me of Kena. Wizard of Oz was her favorite movie. She was Dorothy for Halloween every year until she turned 7. She can repeat the Wizard of Oz line for line. It drives us crazy.

LACY said...

That is so cute!

{Annie N.} said...

That is so cute! What a sweet mom you have to make all those