I am finally posting something. We had such a great time at Pine Lake this year.
Jaycee, Jason and Kaleb widdeling.
Jaycee and cousin Jaydon

Jake and Gabe

The family - all dressed up... hahaha
This is my nephew Gavin. He is holding this horny toad that one of my other nieces caught. While we were in there the kids couldn't leave this poor toad alone. All the sudden one of the kids came and said the toad pooped on them. She handed the toad off to my cousin Trisha. It wasn't peeing on her but her water was breaking or something.... All of the sudden Trisha and I watched this toad give actual birth to a baby horny toad. Sad that it was still born but it was quite the unforgettable experience. Poor Momma toad...
The family - all dressed up... hahaha
This is my nephew Gavin. He is holding this horny toad that one of my other nieces caught. While we were in there the kids couldn't leave this poor toad alone. All the sudden one of the kids came and said the toad pooped on them. She handed the toad off to my cousin Trisha. It wasn't peeing on her but her water was breaking or something.... All of the sudden Trisha and I watched this toad give actual birth to a baby horny toad. Sad that it was still born but it was quite the unforgettable experience. Poor Momma toad...The weather was so perfect and it was one of the best years yet. We were lucky we were able to make it this year. Great food and Great company!




4 comments:
Yay for the new post and yay for camping! It looks like a lot of fun. I love camping and that is one thing I have missed so much this summer. We did manage to sneak one in and hopefully a couple more when school gets in. We'll see...this is when hunting season begins!
Looks like a total blast!!!
Looks like so much fun! We are sad we missed it. :(
Great photos. I forgot my camera. Such a fun time.
Post a Comment