Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Grandpa's 90th Birthday party

Happy Birthday Grandpa Kenworthy
We are all here in this picture. I love it when that happens.
Don Kenworthy family with Great Grandpa and Flora
This is all my Grandpa Kenworthy's kids and their spouses.
I had such a great time at my Grandpa's 90th birthday party. Our whole family was there and all of my Aunt's and Uncle's were there also. Thanks to my Dad for lending his truck so we could go! We all went to Hunnington, Utah, where my Grandpa lives and suprised him with a party.Me, Grandpa and Annalee
My Grandpa Kenworthy has been a huge part of my life for many years. After my Grandma died, he remarried and we don't see him as much anymore. I didn't realize how much I missed him until I saw him and heard him sing and play the piano. It was truely something I will never forget.Here is the 4 generation picture with Grandpa, Dad, me and my kids. I am so glad that my kids could go and see him. Kaleb and Jaycee have never met him and Jake met him when he was small.
I love this picture of my sisters and I. Cindy lives in Vegas and we don't see her very much. I miss her and I am so happy that we have these pictures to remember our great time.
My Big Sister and I!!!

9 comments:

Shemra said...

That is so sweet!!

Hopie said...

YEA!!!! I hope my family comes to visit me at "the home" when I turn 90!!!! Just kidding ;) I love family get togethers!!! Looks like a lot of fun!!!

Tamari said...

Your Grandpa is so cute! He looks like Charlie Chaplin, one of my heroes. I am sure your grandpa is even MORE awesome than Charlie Chaplin though!! :) What a wonderful opportunity to have all your family together, what a blessing families are!

Drake Family said...

How fun! I have never seen your other sister so that was fun to see the picture of you guys together. BTW I have kind of been out of the blogging thing lately so I just checked out your "slacker" post. You are so awesome and I am sure you are inspiring and motivating others. I can't wait to see more before and after shots!!

Drake Family said...

BTW, my SIL's are going on that same diet starting monday. I was telling them I have a friend with a blog...do you mind if I share the site with them??

Giggles Nichols said...

Aleisha that is so awsome to see your family! I so remember going to your house as kids and your grandpa and grandma lived with you guys. MEMORIES!!!!!! are so fun!
Your looking really great also. Keep it up! I promise it will feel like it did'nt take that long to lose the pounds trust me Ive been there. Miss you TONZ.

Nathan and Amy said...

My daughter watched part of The Taffetas today. Oh I miss you guys! I love the pictures. Especially the ones of you and your sisters. So priceless.

Aleisha said...

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your riting its cute.

Jaycee said...

ilove you mom.