Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Kaleb!!

Grandma Kenworthy, Kaleb and Spencer
Kaleb and his presents. They were playing in the sand so he is SO DIRTY. I also meant to get his haircut but ran out of time. :)




Gotta love Costco cakes!!

I can't believe my baby is 5, seriously!!!! I need some more babies now for sure! hahaha I just love this little boy. He is so sweet. He always has the best hugs and smile for me. I just love this little boy. We are all registered for Kindergarten for next year. It is going to be so weird to have all my kids in school. I will be really involved in their school I am sure. Kaleb is so ready for school to start. He gets so bored at home with just me.
We had a birthday party for Kaleb on Monday night and it was so fun. We had lots of family there and had a great dinner at our favorite park. When we got home, Jake and Jaycee kept telling Kaleb that it isn't his REAL birthday so he isn't 5 yet. Then Kaleb started asking how many sleeps till his REAL BIRTHDAY? I could see the wheels in his head turning.... he's thinking, *I wonder what presents I'll get for my REAL birthday now????*........... aaahh no, I hurried and shut that down real fast. I told the older kids with a wink and a serious look that it is his REAL birthday today and he is 5 now, wink wink... Phew!!!!!.....

8 comments:

Don and Dawna said...

Happy Birthday Kaleb. Grandpa and Grandpa loved coming to your party. You are a wonderful caring young man. We love you.

Grandma and Grandpa Kenworthy

Aletha and Brian said...

Oh Goodness, I can't believe he is 5 either! Looks like he had a GREAT Birthday party, wish we could have been there! We had so much fun visiting with you guys last week, please visit... ANYTIME!!!

jeny said...

WOW! Do our boys have the same BDay? April 8th? Cool!

Happy Birthday, Big Guy!

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

I think he looks absolutely darling without his hair cut! He has such a sweet smile! I just can't believe he is 5 -- CRAZY!!

Tamari said...

Ivy is not far behind Kaleb!! Her birthday is in May so I can relate to what you are going through! What a sweet boy!! I am so happy he had a great birthday. :)

Rachel Doyle said...

Happy Birthday - so cute!!

Nathan and Amy said...

Happy Birthday Kaleb!! That cake turned out great!! I DO love the Costco cakes. You can come over to my house if you ever get bored next year with all your kids in school. :-)

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Kaleb (a little late)! Looks like the perfect birthday and I can't believe he is 5 either!!! What an absolute cutie!