Friday, April 10, 2009

Jaycee and I cut bangs!!

Jaycee decided one day that she wanted bangs so she went and got her bangs cut. I LOVED them on her and it made me starting thinking that I am due for a new do!! Jaycee kept telling me that I need to cut bangs so we can look the same again. I decided to do it. Here are some pics that Jaycee and I took last night. Jaycee, me and Kaleb had to join in. He is in GREAT NEED of a haircut but he isn't wanting one. We will be making some bribes here in a few days!! hahaha
Jaycee and her proud Momma

Us again...
We're having too much fun.
I love this one but it is blurry,,, dang.

Love you!
Jaycee says, "Yeah we are the same again!!" Oh to be as beautiful as my baby girl .... I wish.

I am on the maintenance plan for my weightloss right now. I am supposed to maintain my loss for 6 weeks and so far I have done almost 3 with no gain! I am not supposed to lose or gain for this point so my body adjusts to the new weight. I have lost 29.5 pounds and I can't wait to lose more. I will start the strict part of the diet again in less than 4 weeks. This is where I'll lose more weight. I thought I would be so excited to start adding in sugar and breads but I am seriously fine without them. I have been able to maintain my weightloss by eating low carb, high protein and high fat (good fats). It has been really great to find new recipes and try new things. I love my life right now. I am in control for the first time and I KNOW that I will be thin again. It is the greatest feeling. I have to say Thanks to all my friends who stuck through this with me. I was stuck in such a bad, negative rut and there are those certain friends who loved me no matter what and they NEVER gave up on me and I will never forget them!

10 comments:

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

Aleisha you look beautiful! I really like the bangs on you, super cute!

Aletha and Brian said...

LOVE the new hair!!! You guys are SO beautiful!!!

russandkatie said...

love the bangs! and your face is looking very skinny in those pics!

*Aliese* said...

I am SO IMPRESSED with your weight loss! Seriously. I'm a bit jealous, I won't lie. I also love the bangs. I've been contemplating bangs for awhile now but am so chicken (I remember the nightmare it was to grow them out). But I totally love all the cute styles people are doing with them now!

LACY said...

Wow way to go! You look so pretty in those pics, love the bangs.
thanks you are so nice (about my blog) :)

Tamari said...

LOVE all the pictures!! Your new hair style is very becoming on both of you! :)

I am so inspired by your weight loss Aleisha! I am in a rut right now where I don't want to go to the gym and this post has lifted that feeling and now I am gung ho to go again and take care of myself, it is soooo important!! Thanks! :0)

Julie said...

Aleisha,

I love the bangs...on both you and Jaycee! Congrats on the weight loss as well...that is awesome and an absolutely incredible accomplishment!

Don and Dawna said...

AWESOME. Hair and weight.

I'm doing better too.

Drake Family said...

I love your new do!!! Seriously, you look beautiful! I need to do something drastic soon. I think it's so cute how Jaycee wants to be just like you. BTW, I am so excited for you and your weight loss. Keep it up! I wish I could resist sugars and "bad" fats as easy as you make it sound! :)

Nathan and Amy said...

You look fantastic!! I am so proud of you. :-) Keep it up!