Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jake's new haircut




at breakfast, I couldn't get them all to have a smile. They were being too silly.
I got a really good deal on these shirts and shorts and Kaleb wanted to be "the same" as Jake. Kaleb says they are twins now they have the same haircut. hahaha

Jaycee was sad about something and wouldn't smile for me. Just teasing she says! What a good little actress.
Speaking of actress, Jaycee is in a play. She is in Beauty and the Beast. It is a production with all kids 10 years old or younger. It is so cute. If you have kids, it is a great one to bring them to. It is really fun. If any of you want to see it, here is the info:
Thursday, May 7th at 7:00- she plays the bookseller
Saturday, May 9th at 3pm - she plays a silly girl
Saturday, May 9th at 7:00- she plays the bookseller
Monday, May 11th at 5pm- she plays a silly girl
The play is at Fossil Ridge Intermediate school by the dinosaur tracks. It is $5 a person, first come, first serve seating. It is going to be so cute. I direct the older cast that my nephew, Gabe is in. If you wanna see Gabe then he does it different times. It is also going to be so great.
After Beauty and the Beast stay and watch Musical Finale! A mini-musical that contains songs from today's most popular shows! Jaycee has a solo in this one!! Yeah!


3 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Aw, I was a Silly Girl in Beauty and the Beast with SGMT!! Such good times...Now I'm gettin' all nostalgic. :)

Tamari said...

Love the haircuts! I am excited to see Beauty and the Beast! Hopefully I will come when Jaycee sings her solo in the show after wards, what a treat! :)

Brandy said...

Hey Cakes!! I just came across your cute blog, and wanted to say Howdy! What a darling family you have. Hope all is well.