I'm pregnant....
Due at Christmas. I just went to the doctor today and they found my baby heartbeat. We have had an ultrasound and everything looks great so far. I have been so excited to tell everyone but nervous too because of my previous miscarriage. I am feeling really good about this baby but cross your fingers that this pregnancy will be healthy and strong..... I thought this was funny:
I have been feeling pretty good. I don't get too sick. I get nautious if I don't eat and I AM WAY TIRED but other than that, so far so good. My youngest, Kaleb will be 5 1/2 when this baby comes so it has been a long time since our family has had a little one around. We are very excited. I have always wanted more babies and now it is coming true!! Now if I could just order a girl.... hahaha I actually don't care what it is, as long as it is healthy but Jaycee REALLY wants a sister. I am just thankful to have my one little girl even if she is the only one.
I have been feeling pretty good. I don't get too sick. I get nautious if I don't eat and I AM WAY TIRED but other than that, so far so good. My youngest, Kaleb will be 5 1/2 when this baby comes so it has been a long time since our family has had a little one around. We are very excited. I have always wanted more babies and now it is coming true!! Now if I could just order a girl.... hahaha I actually don't care what it is, as long as it is healthy but Jaycee REALLY wants a sister. I am just thankful to have my one little girl even if she is the only one.
14 comments:
Wow! Congratulations; that will be so exciting for you and your family!
That is amazing news! I am so happy for you and your family! :)
Yippee! I know that you have wanted another one for so long...congratulations! Love you guys!
I am super excited for you guys!!
Yeah! So excited for a new little baby!
Congratulations!!! I know you have been wanting another baby for awhile now so I bet that you are thrilled. Hope everything goes good. Oh and don't worry about the 5 1/2 year gap...that's the distance between my boys and now that Jaden is getting older, they are good little buddies. It's nice to have the help from an older kid too! :)
I love that button, so funny.
CONGRATS I am so excited for you!!
Try to hold out and have the New Years baby
Congrats!! Aliesha this is so awesome. I am really happy for you. I hope you continue to feel well and have a great pregnancy.
Congrats -- We are due around the same time -- my date is 12/16-- Looks like we get to be fat and preggie together~~~
Yeah! Congrats! I need to check blogs more often. We will play soon! I'll call you!
Congrats! I am so excited for you! hang in there. Christmas will be here before you know it!
CONGRATS!!! YEA!
It was so fun playing with you last night!! (The two times I got to anyway). You are awesome!!
Post a Comment