

I love this boy so much!!! I can't believe he is 10. I remember the day he was born. He changed my life forever! Being a Mother is the best job in the world. I love Jake because he is always so kind to me. He is such a respectful boy. He is responsible and wonderful to have around. He still loves to cuddle and spend time with me. I am so grateful for that and hope it never changes... :)
We had a little party for him with Jason's family (my family was out of town). Jake wanted cupcakes so the kids decorated them.... easy enough for me...
Jake enjoyed the gifts from everyone.
Grandma and Grandpa Cox came too.
Jake, Jaycee and Ronalee
Jake, Jaycee and Ronalee
Nick, Kena and KentSpencer, Kaleb and Jake
Jaycee, Rylee, Jake and Morgan
Lia saying, "Cheese"
Lia had this candle that she would go person to person and let them smell it. She is so adorable.
8 comments:
I'm right behind you on the 10 year old. My oldest turns 10 in Sept. I don't feel a day past 17, do you?
Lia is just like her mother with those smelling habits :)
sounds like a fun party!!!
Wow, 10 years old! These kiddos will be graduated before we know it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!!!
happy bday to jake, 10 yrs old! my gosh aleisha, i remember when he was a baby!! time goes by too soon. i have been a slacker with the blog- i wanted to say hi and that i luv u!! you look soo great, i can tell that you are happy and healthy! have a fun summer and call me if you want to meet at the water park one of these days! xoxo Nisi
I can't believe he is 10!!! I wish we could have been with you to celebrate! We love you guys!
Happy Birthday Jake. Wow 10 years old. You are sooooooooooooooo old. It just seems like the other day when you were born. Sorry we couldn't make it to your birthday party. We are so proud of you. You are a great grandson.
Grandma and Grandpa K
I can't believe you have a 10 year old! Happy Anniversary too! 13 years, way to go. It's our 10 this year. I can't belive it's been that long.
I love those pichers those are cute
Post a Comment