Wednesday, October 14, 2009

7 months pregnant

Me 5 months pregnant 7 months pregnant


First of all, YES, I still have TWO WHOLE MONTHS TO GROW! I know I am huge already but this is the way of my pregnancies. I WILL get bigger and I can't believe that!! :) Oh my goodness!! I have grown so much since my 5 month picture. I feel bigger but I really LOOK bigger than I thought. Remember I delivered a 10 pound baby last time and he was two weeks early. I kept putting this picture off because I never do my hair anymore and I didn't want a picture with my hair in a ponytail. It has been so hot to have my hair down. Lately the weather is cooling down and I am LOVING it so much. Every morning I wake up with a happyness I can't even explain. I love having the windows open and fresh breeze blowing through them. I love waking up to cool crisp air in my room. It is so nice.


I really feel so bad that I am not blogging more. I am not sure what is wrong with me. I don't take many pictures lately and I am just realizing that facebook has replaced my need for blogging. A year ago, I would blog to socialize. I loved being able to say how I feel and get a response. Now, I can post a status on facebook and get the same social reaction. The comments on blogs are sparse now. I admit that I don't check blogs like I used to and I don't comment like I used to either. This should not be a reason to stop blogging because I feel SO STRONGLY about journaling. I need to do this for my family and not just for my social sanity. hahaha


I am getting really excited about the baby. I have more fears with this pregnancy than I have had in the past. I think it might have to do with my last miscarriage. I just keep thinking about planning the baby blessing and I think, "what if he doesn't make it?" It is so strange to keep feeling that way. I feel him move ALL THE TIME. I know he is there, alive and kicking but I still fear that something will happen to him. I have never felt this way before. I'll be SO GRATEFUL to give birth to this baby boy and hear him cry and see that he is heathy and ok.

4 comments:

Hopie said...

YEA!!!! You blogged!!!! I am so proud!!! I love, love, love the pictures.... so cute!!!

Unknown said...

You are such a hot mama!!!

Rachel Doyle said...

I am glad you blog -- I blog mostly for my own personal journal and so that grandparents who live far away can be a part of our kids life.

Keeler Klan said...

You are such a beautiful pregnant lady. :) I love you!

-Amberly