Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year

When January comes around, I start thinking about all the changes I want to make in my life. This year I am feeling very overwhelmed. Does everyone feel this want to be better in all of this.....
Lose weight
Be positive
save money
Organize ad declutter house and learn how to keep it that way
Teach kids (and husband) to clean after themselves more.
Attend all meetings for church every week.
More consistant FHE
Scripture study for family and personal.
Family & personal prayers more often.
Learn to cook more healthy.
Cook dinner and eat together as a family.
Ahhhhhhhh.... This list could go on and on and on.

I guess I have to prioritize these things I want in my life. One step at a time. I do know that I love my family and I want to be a good example to them. I want to teach them good habits and show them that anything is possible if you put your mind to it. I notice that my kids are sweet, kind hearted & obedient kids BUT they are also lazy and not motivated to do hard things.... Then I realize that they get that from ME!! Ahhhh. Not good. Change needs to happen. We need to be kind and obedient and caring but we also need to set goals and stick to them even when it gets hard. :)

4 comments:

Tamalama said...

Wow, you are such a soul sista! I could have written that post myself! When you figure out, (and I know you can;-) let me know!

Brandon Doyle said...

You stole my list! :) I am with you all the way- Rachel

Rachel Doyle said...

Whoops :)

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

Oh my word Aleisha, I just got to check out the one week pictures and he is so stinkin precious. I want to meet him so bad!